reservation and ccess
ervices Center for olorado
PASCAL PROCEDURES FOR ARIEL AND FAX REQUESTS
- All requests for articles to be copied and sent via
Ariel or fax should be transmitted to PASCAL staff via
Ariel (IP address: 220.127.116.11).
- All requests received before 3 p.m. will be processed
and sent that day. PASCAL business hours are 8 to 4:30 M-F
- PASCAL staff is available during business hours at
303-724-1114 (fax number: 303-724-1835).
- All confirmation of Ariel and fax transmissions
including the destination of each transmission and the
number of pages transmitted will be sent to the owning
library’s ILL department via Ariel immediately following
completion of each transmission to a requesting library.
- Notification of unavailability of an article or of
pages missing from an article will be sent via Ariel with
owning library’s ILL department.
- PASCAL staff will process requests for articles of
fifty or fewer pages in length. All requests for articles
of more than fifty pages must be made for the entire volume,
which will then be sent via CCLS courier to the owning
library’s ILL department.
- PASCAL staff will do its best to produce clear and
legible copies. If a volume is too large, too tightly
bound, too faded, etc., we will ask that the entire volume
- For RUSH items, simply write RUSH on the request in
large letters and the item will be processed immediately.
- A copy of the
OCLC request can be used as an Ariel or
fax request form. If one is not available, PASCAL staff
asks that Ariel or fax request forms include title of serial,
title of article, author of article, call number, volume
number and year, page numbers, destination IP address or
13188 E 19th Ave
P. O. Box 6508
Campus Box F494
Aurora, CO 80045