Directions To PASCAL
Click on link above to see the Anschutz Medical Campus parking map and directions to PASCAL.
From the intersection of Colfax and Fitzsimons Parkway, proceed north on Fitzsimons Parkway and turn left at 17th Place. Proceed west for three blocks to Victor Street where you will see PASCAL on the west side of the Julesburg parking lot.
Directions to Anschutz Medical Campus:
The campus is located in the east central part of the metro Denver area near (southwest of) the intersection of I-70 (east-west) and I-225 (a beltway running north-south at this point). The main entrance is north on Ursula Street from Colfax Ave. (which runs east-west). Ursula is between Peoria and I-225.
- Take Colfax east for about 10 miles.
- Turn left on Ursula Street, just past Peoria and just before I-225.
From the airport
- Take Pena Blvd south until it runs into I-70; head west.
- Almost immediately there is a fork (left) to take I-225 south.
- Take I-225 south about 1 mile to the first exit, Colfax.
- Go right (west) about 2 blocks to Ursula Street.
- Turn right (north) onto the campus.
From the North
- Take I-25 south to I-70 east to I-225 south and follow the instructions from the airport (above).
- Alternatively, go south on I-25 until the Colfax exit.
- Turn east (left) onto Colfax and follow the directions from downtown (above).
From the South
- The directions are the same as from the north (above), except you are headed north on I-25.
- Alternatively, take I-25 north to I-225 north to the Colfax exit, turn left (west) and follow the instructions from the airport (above).
See the Anschutz Medical Campus parking map and directions above. Visitors to PASCAL can park in the conveniently located Julesburg or Georgetown lots. For parking details visit Parking and Transportation.
There will be continuous construction on campus for the next 10-20 years, so anticipate some road closures and large trucks. Also, the campus police mean business - mind your speed.
A number of Regional Transportation District (RTD, 303-299-6000) buses serve the campus from approximately 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. From downtown you can take #15 or #20 buses. They stop in front of the main hospital building, on the east edge of the west parking lot. Schedules are available at the Parking and Transportation office, on the 9th Ave. campus.
If you need to call a cab, the numbers are:
|Zone Cab Company||303-444-8888|
|Metro Taxi, Inc.||303-333-3333|